Some official-y shots of Lopti with her tesseract, made completely by thordogofthunder. We only had a few minutes to snap these this morning, but I’m glad we managed to grab them…thing looks so cool in the dark. Check out Thor’s page for a write up on this and if you want one, I believe she’s going to be taking commissions for them soon. :)
She looks sooo evil.
So, my amazing friend Thordogofthunder made me an amazing birthday present — THE TESSERACT! She set it up so that Siffy would be there to take pictures, and this is what happened. Yes — I have to agree — I look REALLY evil. Mwahahaha.
This is really cool.
But I still call it the Cosmic Cube. :-P
Have I mentioned that I’m lovin’ the new Loki pictures? ^_^
Spider-woman (New Avengers, Avengers)
American Dream (N/A)
Mockingbird (New Avengers, Avengers)
X-23 (Innocence Lost & Target X)
Valkyrie (Secret Avengers, particularly issue #14)
She-Hulk (Avenging Spider-man #7)
Rescue (Invincible Iron Man)
Even while I’m gone, please keep voting daily! http://bit.ly/PhGHPM
And I promise, I will have lots of new pictures to share with you once I have returned. :)
Avengalopod by *Mr—Jack
I dont know why Batman is in this. Also, you may make “Ive seen enough Hentai” comments now…
The weird things I do with my face…
And… don’t mind that last picture. *snicker*
study group at the avengers midnight premiere?!!
for some loser who came up most of this
- Troy and Abed decided they were gonna be awesome and somehow convinced everyone else to dress up too
- Annie got really into it with them and suited up as Hawkeye
- Jeff “Accidentally Handsome” Winger came as Tony Stark. What, he totally wears this, didn’t you see that movie?
- Britta britta’d it. I mean, her favorite superhero is X-Man.
- Shirley borrowed Hulk smash gloves from her boys!!
- Pierce just really liked the concept of Captain America (i’m so sorry steve)
- Same with Chang and Nick Fury (i’m so sorry sir)
- Who else, honestly